Here is an overview of our company, including our recent participation on Enterprise Ireland’s Spotlight on Skills programme, delivered by the IMI. This is a testament of our commitment to the development of our people.
Esmark Finch is a really progressive company, and all employees enjoy the benefits of working for a highly structured and successful company. We ensure all employees enjoy excellent working conditions, an annual detailed review, ability to join a company pension scheme, supported education scheme and much more.
We provide specialist vehicle customisation (lights, sirens, control units, radios etc) for a variety blue chip clients involved in the provision of emergency services, health care and defence.
For more information about our opportunities to join our team visit our company page on Indeed.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
• Activities associated with the flow of all parts and consumables through stores.
• Monitor stock levels and place orders.
• Follow up shortages with all suppliers.
• Kitting and Pre-assembly.
• Pick, pack and dispatch Sales Orders
• Maintain Stock locations. Maintain tidiness and good general housekeeping in stores.
• Carry out periodical full stock takes and assist with production of associated reports.
• Duties required to support the Stores Manager.
Client Services & Logistics Coordinator VE
1. Job Purpose:
• Work with the Esmark Finch Vehicle Engineering Team to achieve and exceed the revenue and performance targets of the company and to add value and contribute to productivity improvements across the whole business.
• Manage all Customer enquiries and dedicated Customer accounts to ensure the highest levels of customer service are delivered to the customers.
• Ensuring that customers are dealt with in a friendly, professional manner. Treat the customer as the most important asset of Esmark Finch Vehicle Engineering. From the moment of first contact you will have full responsibility for looking after the customer and their needs. Take whatever decisions are necessary to fulfill the customer’s needs.
• Ensuring that the customer’s work is produced on time and to the highest possible quality standards. You will have responsibility for all jobs undertaken and for following these jobs through the system from the moment they come in to the moment they dispatch.
• Aim to ensure that we achieve and exceed targeted gross profit margin on all orders.
• Carry out administration duties to support the company supply chain strategy and execution of customer requirements.
• Prepare and issue quotations and carry out the administration of jobs on the system relating to both Production and Technical sides of the business.
• Interact with suppliers and manage day to day activities. Escalate any supplier delay issues.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Undertake aftermarket modifications on new and used vehicles as per clients’ requests.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities.
• Perform installation, repairs, and maintenance of auto electrical components and systems on various types of vehicles.
• Ensure adequate protection is given to cables and components fitted to vehicles to prevent faults occurring due to vibration, movement or poor workmanship.
• Dissemble, as well as correctly reassemble vehicle parts back together.
• Use meters and circuit diagrams to search for faults and locate electronic problems or malfunctions in the system as required.
• Manage components and control systems making sure all components act in accordance with one another to give consumers assurance that no problems will occur when driving their vehicles.
• Make sure that all fitted equipment is fully functional and clean, as well as making sure it is correctly connected to the vehicle’s main power source.
• Liaise with agents and manufacturers on problems to achieve an efficient positive end result.
• Be safety conscious to prevent accidents.
• Prioritise and plan your day.
• Maintain all records of as per quality standards operating procedures.
• Perform duties in efficient time-frames to ensure job target hours are met and check due dates on jobs during Production Scheduling to ensure delivery deadlines are met.
• Continually liaise with your Manager regarding progress of jobs and production.
• Complete all documentation, including inspection sheets and job logs.
• Undertake required training when necessary.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending ongoing training and by benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and developments.
• Maintain quality service by enforcing and improving current standards.
• Maintain a clean working environment.
• Adhere to Esmark Finch’s systems always ensuring compliance with documented procedures and quality requirements.
• Foster and develop good communications within the company.
• Perform ad-hoc projects / duties as required.
• Where possible attend social events which may take place outside working hours.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What's it like?
Esmark Finch Vehicle Engineering is a highly successful company that provides specialist vehicle customisation for a variety of blue chip clients. Employees enjoy excellent working conditions, regular reviews and a supported education scheme.
Here is an overview of our company and what it’s like to work here in the Romanian language.
Here is an overview of our company and what it’s like to work here in the Spanish language.
Here is an overview of our company and what it’s like to work here in the Polish language.